Thursday, April 9, 2009

Omelets tonight.

Whenever I am not in the mood to cook we have breakfast for dinner. Usually the clean-up and preperation are super easy, what's not to love?

Tonight was omelets. I chopped up some veggies, cheese, and sliced ham in about 10 minutes and with the help of my amazing husband we had the yummiest omelets tonight.

Do you notice the egg arrangement? I have a serious OCD problem with eggs. I have to take them out of the carton in a specific pattern. I had to include them in the picture when I opened the carton and saw the perfect design.

Omelets aren't complicated...but I took pictures and wrote explanations anyways.

1. Pour some egg into a greased pan and let it cook on medium low for a few minutes

2. Pile on the veggies, cheese, and meat to your hearts content. let it keep cooking until the egg isn't too runny.3. Fold it over and let it finish cooking. Zac squishes it with the spatula to make any uncooked egg come out of the omelet and finish cooking on the pan.
4. Enjoy. The great thing was that I dirtied one knife and one pan. Me and Zac were even able to share a plate because I was done eating mine by the time his was done cooking.

1 comment:

Julie said...

yummy yummy says my tummy