Monday, April 20, 2009

The best Slow cooker Beef Stroganoff!

This is a gem of a recipe. I found it here and with over 1500 reviews, I think this ones been perfected. Here is my version of the recipe with all the comments put together.


Ingredients:

-1-2 lbs beef (I get stew meat and cut off some of the fat)

-2 cans GOLDEN MUSHROOM Soup

-1/2 cup water

-1/2 cup chopped onion

-3 cloves chopped garlic

-1 tbl Worcestershire Sauce

-1 beef boullion cube

-1/2 packet onion soup mix

-1 can mushrooms sauted

-4 oz cream cheese

-1 large scoop sour cream


I know there are a ton of ingredients, but I promise this is totally worth it.


Just put everything besides the mushrooms, cream cheese, and sour cream into a crockpot and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Add in the final 3 ingredients and serve over egg noodles or rice.


I've tried with cream of mushroom soup and I thought this was nasty. With golden mushroom soup it is WAYYYY better, I loved this last night! Zac said it was one of his favorites!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Glad you like this meal as much as we do! Jared also in love with it. haha And also glad you finally found Golden Mushroom...it can be a pill to find.